CID also has various other assistive eating items to help people find the “right tool” for their eating needs.
Here is a list of items we currently have to demonstrate:
- Liftware Steady (for tremors) - https://www.liftware.com/steady/
- Liftware Level (for limited mobility and dexterity) - https://www.liftware.com/level/
- Elispoon Balance Spoon - For Limited Mobility and Dexterity - http://elispoon.com/
- Safesip Cup covers – Prevent spilling from almost any cup - https://www.safe-sip-us.com/
- Swivel Fork – Limited Mobility and Dexterity
- CA-Safe Straws – Everyone needs a straw sometime
- Ableware Plate and spoon – anti-slip bowl and plate with lip to ease scooping
- Rocker Style Knife – Eases cutting
- Good- Grips Fork and Knife
- Bendable Utensils
- Assorted tools to compliment conventional utensils
- 24’” Straw for extended drinking
Please contact our AT Coordinator Vincent Lopez at 650-645-1780x127 or VLopez@cidsanmateo.org to join the interest list for future demonstrations. We will reach out to individuals on the interest list when demonstrations are scheduled.