Parent-Youth Workshop For CCS San Mateo youth and their parents
Using activities and examples relevant to young people ages 8-21, we’ll practice skills to:
• Check with adults if anything seems unsafe
• Move away from possible problems
• Follow Stranger Safety rules
• Stay safe from hurtful words
• Use voice as a safety tool
• Set clear boundaries
• Make safety plans so outings are more fun
• Say “No” or “Stop” clearly and respectfully
• Deal with other kids poking, pushing, grabbing, etc.
• Use safety plans if you’re lost in a store, park, or library
• Get help from busy adults - and persist!
Wednesday, April 20
65 Tower Road
San Mateo, 94402
Thursday, April 28
1280 Commodore Dr.
San Bruno, 94066
or email email@example.com
Please contact Kidpower at (800) 467-6997 ext. 1# with any questions about the class content, our public workshops or materials, or to talk about arranging a workshop for a group of any age.