Nursing Care Transition Services
CID can assist individuals who live in nursing facilities to return to their community as their health status allows for more independent living. CID staff can help coordinate with individuals to apply for needed benefits and gather necessities for the transition process. CID can also facilitate communication between individuals, families, and community agencies.
Contact 650-645-1780 for additional information about nursing care transition services.
- ADA Consult & Training
- Assistive Technology
- Counseling & Peer Support
- Housing Accessability Modification
- Independent Living Skills
- Information & Referral
- Independent Living Planning & Support
- Mental Health
- Personal Assistance Program
- Transitioning to the Community
- Systems Change Advocacy
- Work Incentive Planning Assistance >
- Youth Services >