Wednesday, June 24 from 4-6PM
65 Tower Road
San Mateo, CA 94402
Using activities and examples relevant to young people ages 8-21, we’ll:
• Deal with peer pressure
• Stop unwanted attention
• Set clear, appropriate boundaries
• Act aware, calm, and confident
• Manage emotional triggers
• Get help from adults - and persist!
• Say ‘no’ in ways that are effective & practical
• Make safe choices around shunning and exclusion
• Deal confidently with mocking, teasing or taunting
• Use their own power safely to avoid hurting others
• Use practical Stranger Safety habits
To learn more about this workshop or to sign up, please contact your MTP OT/PT directly or contact Mitch Eckstein, CCS Social Worker at 650 616-2509 or email email@example.com.
Please contact Kidpower at (800) 467-6997 ext. 1# with any questions about the class content, our public workshops or materials, or to talk about arranging a workshop for a group of any age.